Requirements for All Volunteers
Volunteer/Personnel Screening & Training
In order to assure the safety of our children, Our Lady Queen of Peace maintains Children's Safety Policies.
Requirements for Church and School Volunteers and Staff
In order to assure the safety of our children, the parish is dedicated to ensuring that all clergy, educators, volunteers, parish and school staff are properly screened by evaluating each individual’s CORI (criminal offender record information).
1. One CORI must be completed by each staff member and volunteer annually. Please return the completed form in person with a valid ID to the collaborative office. For the convenience of our parishioners, the current CORI form is posted here or you may obtain a current CORI form at the collaborative office.
2. All are also required to sign the current Code of Ministerial Behavior which must be on file with the parih Office for each person active in ministry.
3. And finally, each person must have attended the prevention and awareness training “Protecting God’s Children” and evidence must be on file with Parish.
To view the Archdiocese of Boston Policy on the following please click here
- Education/Protecting God's Children for Adults
- Reporting Child Abuse
- Diocese Offices and Contacts
- Resources: phone #s & websites
All school and parish volunteers must attend VIRTUS training. If you plan to serve as a volunteer in the school and/or parish this year, please choose to attend one of these VIRTUS sessions.
VIRTUS training sessions will be held at Sacred Heart Lower Church Hall on